Friday June 2 to Sunday June 4, 2017What:
A Weekend-Long Get-AwayWho:
All Arisia Corporate Members, Staff, Volunteers & Program Participants and FriendsWhere:
the Corsair & Cross Rip motels
, 41 Chase Ave, Dennis Port, Cape Cod, MA
Pre-Registration is now open.
YOU ARE INVITED FOR:
- Hanging out in the Con Den (with shared meals - a cross between a Con Suite and a Staff Den)
- Movies (perhaps a marathon viewing session?)
- Swimming (ocean, pools (indoor and outdoor) and Jacuzzis), Child play area, beach, jogging
- Explore the Cape, geo-caching, local trips & hikes & other sights
- Whale watch, nearby shopping, restaurants
- Free Wifi Access
- and of course SMOFing!
Make your HOTEL RESERVATIONS early by calling during business hours the
Corsair and Cross Rip Motels
1-800-345-5140 or 1-508-398-2279
Sleeping rooms are only $104 per night for up to two people (plus tax), until March 31st (afterwards it goes up by $5). Mention Arisia for the discounted rate. Special requests (oceanfront view, etc.) are $25 extra per night. More than two people per room are an $15 extra per person per night. Not all rooms hold more than two people.
A one night deposit is required when making a reservation.
"Room rentals require fifteen days advance notice from your arrival date in order to be eligible for a refund of the required deposit. If the proper notice is met the deposit is returned less a $25."
You must have a room, there is NO “crash space”.
The MBTA will be running trains to Hyannis on weekends starting Memorial Day (no traffic delays on the bridge), and there will be buses from there to further down the Cape.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com